Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A time with family

Because Ron will graduate from Boston College in less than a week (we can hardly believe it!), we have been taking full advantage of his time off!  Over Thanksgiving, we spent over a week in St. Louis with my family.  And we'll spend a month over Christmas with both our parents (2 weeks with each).  The older I get, the more I realize how blessed I am to actually enjoy being with both my family and Ron's family.   

Here are some new pictures of Annie and my family from our time in St. Louis:

My nephew Payton holding Annie
















Ron, Kristin, me, Jason, Annie, Joe and Angie


Little Annie losing her hair on top - poor thing - soon she'll look like my dad :)


Also, please continue to pray for us since Ron doesn't have a job yet.  We believe that God has something amazing for us if we will only be patient and trust Him for His perfect timing!  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a joy it was to meet Annie while you were in St Louis. I will be praying for you guys as you wait on the Lord for Ron's job. Love you. Di

Anonymous said...

I just love some Goode updates! Baby Annie is so beautiful and I just loved hanging out with her, she is definitly my only but MOST Favorite Neice!

Make sure to take pics of Christmas Annie for us too! Love you guys, can't wait to hang out in January!

Christine said...

So sweet! Can't wait to meet her :)

Nat Pat said...

Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl! :)