Monday, November 17, 2008

One Month

Here is a picture of the three of us at Windsor Beach.  Ron and I love to go on walks and discover new places in and around Boston. And although it's a bit more complicated since we now have to bring a car seat and a diaper bag plus trying to plan around feedings, all in all, we can still do much of the same things as we did before.  

Today is Annie's one month birthday!  I can hardly believe how the time has passed; I feel like we just got home from the hospital a few days ago.  She went to the doctor this morning and is doing so well!  She has gained 22 ounces, she is one inch longer and her head is bigger!  She is in the middle percentiles in all categories.  In short, she is THRIVING and we are so thankful to have a healthy and perfect little girl!  

Sorry for the short post but little Annie Kate just started crying and is ready to eat!  Ah the life of a new mom - I'm loving it!

7 comments:

Swartz's Scribbles said...

She is precious!! I can't wait to meet her. Love you guys.

Swartz's Scribbles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Bucher said...

She is so sweet! I cannot wait to meet her! Lori, good job on posting to your blog even if it is short and sweet, we love getting updates! Love You-E

PS I heard Annie Kate want's to take a trip to Nashville :)

Kari Nance said...

Happy 1 month, Annie! Glad to hear she is doing so well! Hopefully, we will get to see you all when you are in STL!!

Christine said...

Oh my goodness. I could eat Annie up. If you click on the pic and view it larger, you can see the adorable expression on her face! It's like she's giggling to herself with her own private joke :)

Matt, Andrea, Luke and Halle said...

congrats! she is precious. luke was born on the 17th of august, so i guess these two share a "mirthday". :) you look great, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I love her. I love her. I love her!!!

Only 3 more days till I will be FINALLY folding the little Miss!

P.S. Christine's comment is so true, if you make the picture bigger she does have a little content smile!!!